Everything I've written for the Guelph Mercury

Hello all! Long time since I've posted here!

I was asked recently if I had a collection of things I've written as an Editorial Board member for the Guelph Mercury; and I didn't until now.

I feel a little conflicted about posting the pdf's of my articles here, as the Mercury does pay me for the editorials, which I would say entitles them to the web traffic and or subscriptions (hahahaha) my content may generate. As such:

-I'll provide links to anything I wrote in the past month
-I'll pdf anything older!
-some of the dates/links may not be perfect right away, I'm still ironing this out.
-Titles will differ from what was published in the Mercury, but the content is basically the same.

Please let me know if there's any articles you  particularly like/dislike. I'm always looking to improve my writing and for new areas to write about.

Current:

2015


2014
October 8: Student Vote 2014
September 15: I hate yard signs

2013
Dec 12: Optimism
January 29: The Cost of an Election
January 10: Why Hockey Matters

2012






No comments:

Post a Comment