I'm back...a little

You may have noticed that I just posted on my blog. If so; congratulations! You're one of a handful of people who read it :). I became a member of the Guelph Mercury Community Editorial Board last year and whenever I was inspired to write something down, I generally contributed there. As I have left Guelph, although still technically a member of the board, I'll be slowly starting to get my blog up and running again.

As always, there's likely to be a fair bit of political or community organizing slanted articles. It's also been suggested to me that I start to incorporate translating National or World events into plain English and put them in context (eg: Syria, Energy East, DOMA, Trayvon Marting and George Zimmerman, etc.) Many of these are way beyond the scope of anything I feel comfortable writing about, but I might take a stab at something every now and then. I'll also likely start to incorporate some of what I actually do for a living, since I think I've learned a little about working with post-secondary students and residence life over the past ten years :).

Thanks for taking the time to check this out. Hopefully it was worth the click!

1 comment:

  1. Well done Robert. It was worth the click. I like the clarity you strove for. I'll check in again and follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete